FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Item No. T1125471JDS
- Please select your size and quantity to continue
Introducing the ReEmber, an earth-friendly remake that employs 100% recycled ripstop, rib knit, and microfiber. Delivering the same toasty warmth and indoor/outdoor versatility as its predecessor, this quilted bootie treads lighter with a recycled EVA and rubber outsole and features Teva RAPIDresist technology.
- Best for: All-day wear, Getting around town, Relaxing at the campground
- TevaRAPID RESIST protective coating allows water to bead off treated materials, ideal for misty mornings and light rain
- 100% recycled adventure-ready ripstop upper inspired by classic outdoor gear, 100% recycled polyester rib knit collar, 50% recycled polyester collapsible heel for easy on and off
- 100% recycled polyester microfiber lining for a soft more premium feel against the skin
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- 50% recycled EVA midsole for maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction provides durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odour causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Recycled polyester, Regrind midsole, Regrind outsole, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, Vegan
Product Specifications Product Specifications
- Half Pair Weight: 213g (Size US7)
- 89% Textile, 11% Synthetic
Shipping & Returns Shipping & Returns
We offer free standard shipping on all orders Australia-wide and use the Australia Post eParcel service. Best efforts are made to deliver products to you within 5 to 10 working days.
Teva offers a Free 30-day Return Policy within Australia on goods that have been purchased via this site that are unused and in a re-saleable condition.